Northwest Medical Center is a 300-bed hospital offering a full range of healthcare services including Emergency services, accredited chest pain and heart failure programs, neurology and neurosurgery, outpatient imaging, a nationally accredited surgical weight loss program, total joint program, spine program and stroke center (distinguished by Gold Seal designations), robotic surgery, GI lab, a free-standing women's center, inpatient rehabilitation facility, wound care center, five urgent care facilities, Lazos de Familia and Healthy Beginnings pregnancy outreach programs, and three ambulatory surgery centers. NMC also operates Northwest Allied Physicians, a physician practice offering primary care and a wide range of specialists as well as Desert Cardiology of Tucson. NMC is accredited by Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation available
Summary: Provides overall management and strategic leadership for the Case Management Departments at Northwest Medical Center & Oro Valley Hospitals. NMC Leaders share accountability for facilitating organizational and department goals using effective leadership knowledge, skills and abilities that ensure achievement of expected results for patient/customer service, employee engagement, financial health, business growth and quality and safety outcomes.
*Ability to lead and implement projects independently.
*Driver of change with ability to provide solutions to complex problems.
*Consistently demonstrates support for all Patient Satisfaction initiatives and develops innovative ideas.
* Demonstrates fiscal responsibility, ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
* Manages daily operations with accountability for achieving targeted levels of growth, budget and additional specified short and long term financial objectives.
* Implements organization best practices and standards for quality, ensuring an environment of accountability that results in achievement of compliance requirements, safety goals and quality benchmarks set by the organization.
* Creates a culture that earns employee commitment as measured by retention and employee satisfaction goals, and is in alignment with sound management practices, applicable laws and NMC values.
* Works actively as a member of the hospital management team and participates on councils and committee meetings as appropriate. Encourages cross functional problem solving to improve quality of services and productivity. Works effectively with peers, medical staff, employees, directors, and others.
* Demonstrates creativity, intelligence, and discretion in planning, organizing and coordinating department/unit functions.
* Ensures the roll out of tactical action plans, individual goals and accountability measures that result in successful execution of organization goals.
Education: A.D.N. or Bachelor Degree in nursing program, and MHA, MBA or other relevant Masters degree required.
Experience: Five (5) years of relevant professional experience, including three years in a leadership role.
Licenses/Certifications: Current AZ RN license or compact state license.
About Northwest Medical Center & Oro Valley Hospital
Northwest Medical Center is a 300-bed community hospital with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, ranging from emergency to cardiac, critical care, labor & delivery and beyond. We are nationally accredited in several areas including stroke, chest pain, heart failure and joint and spine surgery. Our mission is to provide the communities we serve with high-quality cost... effective and safe health care.
For Oro Valley:
Oro Valley Hospital has been nationally recognized for its quality care including designation as a Chest Pain Center, NICHE, PEDS "Pediatric Prepared", Primary Stroke Center, STEMI Receiving Center and Trauma Level IV. That coupled with a beautiful hospital in a scenic location makes Oro Valley Hospital an exceptional place to work.