Great careers are built at Banner Health. We understand that talented health care professionals appreciate having options. We are proud to offer our team members many career and lifestyle choices throughout our network of facilities. Apply today, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Join our amazing and dynamic Banner Health Travel team! We have so many diverse career opportunities to offer. If you are looking to join a high performing team with an innovative and diversely inclusive healthcare organization, please review and apply.
As a Housing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with corporate housing vendors, initiate, review and manage housing leases, act as the facilitator between housing and travel team members, review and timely management of housing billing, and support travel coordinators and travel team leadership.
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefits to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for arranging and managing housing for travel employees and maintains all payment files. The position also maintains traveler contracts and correspondence in the computer system and works with corporate legal staff to ensure that all contractual obligations are met.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Processes accounts payables and receivables for outside travelers and maintains all appropriate documentation including past due and/or incorrect billing issues. Codes invoices with vendor account numbers and process payments. Monitors all outside accounts and conducts analysis of all ageing accounts. Handles the billing and collection process and retrieves monies owed. Reconciles invoice(s) to purchase order(s) and researches discrepancies. Reconciles monthly open invoice statements. Processes office staff reimbursements.
2. Researches apartment availability and secures based on facility location, rates, short term lease options and individual traveler's needs such as floor and apartment location requests, pets, amenities, etc. Discusses and confirms housing opportunities with candidates and enters on spreadsheet.
3. Establishes working relationship with apartment complex staff and internal staff. Tracks all changes with travelers, including timely notification of lease extensions or terminations per lease agreements. Maintains apartment files for individual apartment leases. Keeps files updated with all communication and correspondence with office personnel, occupants and leasing offices.
4. Works with the Legal department to ensure all contractual obligations are met. Enters contract briefs into computer system. Files all documentation and forwards originals to in-house legal department. Updates the system with any date extensions and/or changes in detail. Maintains Legal Correspondence. Runs computer searches.
5. Resolves problems, conducts all communication between leasing offices and their corporate offices, in-house finance and legal departments, co-workers and follows up on all issues related to apartments, contracts, checks, or damages. Contacts travelers by phone and in person for over due bills related to cost shares for apartments. Makes arrangements with traveler for payment of bill.
6. Attends final walk-through on every apartment to verify cleanliness or damages prior to any completion bonuses being paid out to travelers.
7. Sends weekly payroll deductions to corporate payroll for cost shares, pet rent, damages, etc.
8. Orders and maintains inventory of supplies, and equipment for department employees.
9. This position works under limited supervision with ownership for researching, locating, and securing apartments for travel employees. The incumbent's internal customers are the travel employee and department staff, finance and legal staff. There is significant external contact with apartment complex leasing and corporate staff. The position is responsible for paying and reconciling bills related to this process and collecting money from travel employees when required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge.
Successful candidates will have five or more years of previous experience in Human Resources, Finance, or Payroll. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills. Knowledge of billing, reconciliation and collection procedures.
Must be proficient with commonly used office software.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Previous exposure to leasing agreements and legal requirements would be very helpful. Previous experience with legal/contracts management and related software.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R3867
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.