Those who have joined the Banner mission come from all walks of life, united by the common goal: Make health care easier, so life can be better. If changing health care for the better sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you.
Banner Health is seeking SeniorCustomer Experience Center Representative for our Contact Center team . In this role a dynamic candidate monitors and helps a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. Team lead motivates and inspire their team members, while also working with patients coordinating schedules for providers in a fast- paced environment. Challenges the agent to think quickly, critically and responsibly while delivering excellence in the customer's journey and overall experience.
Together with our business partners we are using technology to innovate and leverage a best in class experience for our customers. As Arizona's largest healthcare employer, we are proud to share our vision of the future which makes healthcare easier so life can be better.
Center Hours of Operation: 7am-7pm Monday-Thursday, 7am-5pm on Friday, 8am-1pm on Saturday
Your pay and benefits (Total Rewards) are important components of your Journey at Banner Health. Banner Health offers a variety of benefit plans to help you and your family. We provide health and financial security options so you can focus on being the best at what you do and enjoying your life.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This lead level position is responsible for providing support to the CEC functional area assigned and respective leadership team and serves as a team resource. This role helps to build partnerships with other departments with the customer's needs in mind. This position is also responsible for performing the core job duties of the department as needed, training new and existing employees, coaching and providing feedback to team members as appropriate. Using a broad understanding of customer engagement strategies, this position assists with the overall quality, monitoring ACR and other customer satisfaction goals, metrics and requirements necessary to provide an exceptional customer experience that is easy, empathetic and differentiated in the marketplace.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Trains, monitors and coaches agents in the CEC to deliver an easy, empathetic and differentiated patient experience in the specific CEC department. Able to identify areas of opportunity in the call flow process, coach and develop agents to handle essential functions within the department requirements. Receives and initiates calls to/from internal and external customers and recognizes when to escalate issues to leadership. Acts as a team resource to contact center agents assisting with questions and complex scenarios that require additional attention.
2. Utilizes effective thought leadership in identifying creative solutions to challenging processes and seeks alternatives to them. Plays a quality assurance role in supporting the department's QA/Auditing process to meet organizational standards and ensure a robust customer experience.
3. This role will act as a representative to perform core job duties of the department based on business needs, volumes and/or demand as needed. Effectively leverage and support department utilization of software systems specific to functional area.
4. As a subject matter expert, ensure appropriate procedures and guidelines are performed and followed by agents in the contact center. Provides customer with information, instruction, general directions, and answers to questions specific within the department requirements and preferences. Refers questions to medical offices or department leaders as appropriate.
5. Provides feedback to the supervisor as appropriate on training opportunities. Provides real-time support to contact agents in the in-bound call setting. This role provides floor oversight in the contact center acting as an immediate resource to team members to diffuse escalations, address complex situations and resolve problems.
6. Effectively communicates and builds impactful relationships through written, digital and verbal channels to customers, both internal and external. Ensures an easy, empathetic, solution-orientated patient experience, included but not limited to phone, chat, email, electronic messaging and other digital channels. Anticipates customer needs and responds accordingly.
7. Facilitates new hire training and provides continuing education to address agent learning and development as needed. The lead serves as a role model within the department and supports the organization through partnering with peers to improve their performance. The lead helps to identify opportunities to improve the patient experience and onboarding new learners via peer to peer coaching in and outside a classroom setting.
8. The Customer Experience Center Lead supports work flow, answers questions, and provides real-time feedback to and training to support improvement and development of the contact center agent. The Lead is capable of all agent functions, roles and responsibilities in the area they work in. This role is a "go to" person for other team members as needed.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge.
Requires proficiency typically obtained with 3 years of experience in a contact center, customer care environment or healthcare. Must possess the ability to think critically in stressful situations, effectively communicate both written and verbally, strong computer skills and functional knowledge of systems and applications and possess the ability to use technology tools to research and obtain accurate information to respond to customer inquiries via incoming calls, emails and/or instant messaging/chat avenues while maintaining a professional solutions / service oriented demeanor at all times. Demonstrated ability to provide essential customer service and knowledge in a high paced contact center environment and excellent communication skills to maintain a positive and helpful attitude with customers, providers and clinic operations. Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills to display the ability to provide timely, accurate information on a variety of benefit-oriented subjects.
Prior experience as a lead in similar environment pertaining to healthcare or customer care environment preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Internal Number: R14035
About Banner Health
You want to change the health care industry – one life at a time. You belong here. You’re excited to be part of the dramatic changes happening in the health care field. In fact, you thrive on change. But you also understand that excellent, compassionate patient care is the true measure of the success of these changes. You belong at Banner Health. Our award-winning, comprehensive health system includes 23 hospitals in seven western states, primary care health centers, research centers, labs, a network of physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages: •Our vision for changing the future of health care gives you the opportunity to leverage your abilities to achieve something historic. •Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health. Our system also includes hospitals specializing in cancer, heart health and pediatrics. •Our many loc...ations also translate into a broad selection of exciting and rewarding lifestyle options – from the big city to the wide-open spaces. •Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible. •The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path. •Our competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.