A rewarding career that fits your life. Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. If you're looking to leverage your abilities - you belong at Banner Staffing Services.
Banner Staffing Services (BSS) offers Registry/Per Diem opportunities within Banner Health. Registry/Per Diem positions are utilized as needed within our facilities. These positions offer flexibility in scheduling and are great way to start your career with Banner Health. As a BSS team member, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular opportunities within Banner Health.
As a valued and respected Banner Health team member, you will enjoy:
Flexible Schedules (select positions)
Fewer Shifts Cancelled
403(b) Pre-tax retirement
Employee Assistance Program
Employee wellness program
Discount Entertainment tickets
Auto Purchase Plan
Registry/Per Diem positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered . Registry/Per Diem positions require a minimum of 4 shifts a month commitment. Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education) is required.
POSITION SUMMARY This position works in all aspects of warehouse operations, including stocking, storage rotation, storage logistics, expiration dates, lot number tracking, picking, packing, order filling, shipping, receiving, customer service and computerized item order entry. Other duties include loading and unloading vehicles, vehicle minimum stock accuracy, inventory controls, cycle counts, and bi-annual physical inventory.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Receives and checks in delivered goods from vendors and returned products from customers. Assures that all items in assigned areas are stored appropriately. Rotates stock in date order.
2. Will act as the safety coordinator maintaining a clean and safe working environment notifying supervisor of items that need addressed. Performs a wide variety cleaning and maintenance duties, including cleaning floors, storage areas, and inspecting fire extinguishers and oversight of PPE equipment.
3. Fills orders accurately and in a timely manner. Records orders filled, notes any out-of-stock items or product substitutions for filled orders.
4. Responsible for inventory controls in the warehouse and vehicles, including inventory movement, count accuracy, and adjustments. Coordinates and participates in repair and warranty process. Maintains proper files regarding recalls, expired products, and regulatory requirements.
5. Assists customers with service and supply needs, including making deliveries to homes when needed.
6. Operates warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and other equipment used to move and maintain inventory.
7. As equipment is received, cleans and disinfects medical equipment as needed. Inspects tests and performs equipment preventive maintenance to ensure proper operating condition according to manufacturer's guidelines and company policy.
8. Completes annual competencies of all products to ensure knowledge of current standards. May train other staff on these competencies.
9. Works independently under regular supervision. Follows defined procedures. Determines priorities and makes decisions on variances to best meet customer needs.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS High school diploma/GED.
Ability to keep detailed records regarding equipment and medical records. Must have demonstrated effective customer service skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to prioritize and organize daily work. Strong knowledge of spreadsheet and database software programs and the ability to work effectively with common office software. Must possess a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy. Certification and/or license is required for work assignments requiring the operation of equipment such as reach trucks and order pickers. Licensing must be renewed yearly.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.