Banner Staffing Services offers a world of opportunities to make an impact on one of the country's leading health systems. If you're looking to leverage your abilities to make a difference - you belong at Banner Staffing Services
As the internal staffing (registry) provider for Banner Health, Banner Staffing Services (BSS) provides opportunities within one of the country's leading health systems. The BSS team is dedicated to providing personal attention and professional support for its employees. Registry opportunities are a great way to market your skills within Banner Health. As a BSS employee, you are eligible to apply (at any time) as an internal applicant to any regular full-time or part-time opportunities within Banner Health.
In addition, registry employment through BSS offers:
Flexible Schedules (select positions)
Fewer Shifts Cancelled
403(b) Pre-tax retirement plan
Employee Assistance Program
Employee wellness program
Discount Entertainment tickets
Auto Purchase Plan
BSS Registry positions do not have guaranteed hours and no medical benefits package is offered. BSS requires: Completion of post-offer Occupational Health physical assessment, drug screen and background check (includes; employment, criminal and education).
POSITION SUMMARY This position performs basic prescribed non-invasive cardiovascular procedures to patients. This position analyzes data during the recording, making certain that the information being obtained is valid and interpretable. This position ensures optimal care/treatment to patient population.
CORE FUNCTIONS 1. Performs basic prescribed standard non-invasive cardiovascular procedures in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
2. Identifies and documents procedures as outlined by departmental policies and procedures to maximize patient outcome.
3. Ensures an accurate and readable recording using deductive reasoning to trouble shoot minor problems, make adjustments as needed during the procedure and prepares recordings for interpretation.
4. Collects and/or reviews pertinent medical, historical, and medication information in order to perform the appropriate study prescribed by the physician as outlined by departmental policies and procedures.
5. Assists with activities to improve department processes, facilitate testing and maintain quality to achieve optimal patient results.
6. May assists in scheduling of patients, charge entry and maintains equipment as outlined by department policies and procedures. Must complete courses in EKG and 12 Lead.
7. Independently performs prescribed non-invasive cardiovascular procedures to patients. Internal customers: All levels of nursing management and staff, medical staff, and all other members of the interdisciplinary health care team. External Customers: regulatory and health agencies, patients and family members.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
NOTE: The core functions are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented as outlined by the incumbent's immediate manager.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS High school diploma/GED or equivalent working knowledge. Completion of courses in EKG and 12 Lead.
This position requires clinical knowledge typically achieved with 1 year of experience in a relevant clinical environment. Must demonstrate effective communication skills, human relations skills, basic mathematical skills, analyze data and solve basic problems.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Prior experience/training in non-invasive cardiology procedures.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.