Help lead health care IT into the future. Our Information Technology professionals play a key role in excellent patient care.?? If you like the idea of making a positive change in people???s lives ??? apply today.
Banner Health is seeking an IT Coordinator II to join our IT workforce supporting internal members. You will have the opportunity to leverage and contribute your information technology skills onsite at the Phoenix Corporate headquarters to make a difference.
The IT Coordinator II is the primary IT focal point for all work-from-home workforce to manage IT requests and break/fix incidents. You will also manage the workflow of customer service activities with the responsibility of providing users with hardware-level support.
Preferred qualifications: knowledge of desktop support skills, telecom, and customer service is a huge plus!
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you'll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY This position assigns, monitors, and fulfills or resolves IT service requests and support incidents in the service management system to ensure high quality customer service. This position leads workflow of customer service requests and is responsible for providing user level support for assigned IT activities. This position is responsible for leading IT projects for a single facility, or group of small facilities, ensuring timely customer interactions and satisfaction.
1. Provides and enhances customer support for all department services and project management. Ensures appropriate resources are deployed to meet customer business, clinical or technical needs.??Serves as a liaison between facility staff and information technology.??May provide multidisciplinary services in accordance with each job description in support of the assigned service area.??
2. Communicates with customer throughout the lifecycle of the provided service to ensure the customer stays informed.??Interacts with customers, support services and vendor partners in managing; assessing, designing, planning and developing detailed specifications for project assignments.??Attends or facilitates routine meetings; participating in the support of information technology and facility driven projects to ensure proper support and assistance.??Assists IT Service Delivery leadership to ensure facility projects include IT budgetary projections.
3. Prioritizes and schedules daily service requests by assigning appropriate technical resource(s).??Ensures appropriate resources are deployed to meet customer business, clinical or technical needs.??Plan, prioritize, direct and schedule support incidents and service requests from customers and routine assignments and attends routine meetings in support of continual service improvements, standards and best practices.
4. Utilizes problem solving techniques to independently triage problems with network infrastructure, business or product line specific applications.??Documents all actions of end-user requests and/or problem resolution using tracking management systems. Keeps customers informed throughout fulfillment and troubleshooting process.
5. Manages procurement of IT services and products.??Follows all asset management procedure and guidelines. Ensures order and stock management are maintained.
6. Coordinates or facilitates installation, configuration and ongoing usability and maintenance of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and related software, following standard departmental procedures and standards.??Basic telephony station programming, installation and management of telephone and voice mail voice mail system(s) plus ancillary equipment.
7. Provides customer support on all standard network and collaboration software products and technologies including establishment of wired and wireless network connectivity.
8. May conduct needs assessment and provide recommendations to information technology leadership identifying basic customer, departmental, and/or facility/location software and/or hardware needs.??Provides guidance and serve as escalation point to junior members of the department and may represent IT at facility based leadership meetings.
9. Position coordinates and manages the IT Service Delivery functions within a facility, group of facilities, clinics, or service lines as assigned. Latitude to make day-to-day decisions as needed in the support of both internal and external customers. These customers are primarily end-users of computing technology, and other department staff. External customers consist of vendors, contractors, affiliate clinics and hospitals, and clients. Customer support is primarily based at facilities and/or service lines across company.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Associates degree and two plus years equivalent working knowledge in a similar role.
Strong work ethic and initiative. Ability to work well in a team environment across the system. Proven customer service skills.??Proven organizational skills.????
Requires communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences at all levels of staff and management.??????
Must be knowledgeable and technically adept in the use and operation of a wide range of desktop, mobile devices and network connectivity. Experience working with Microsoft Office O365 applications.
Variable shifts and hours and carrying/responding to a pager may be required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS ??
Bachelor's degree or combination of education and relevant work experience.??
Previous experience with assigning daily workloads and tasks. General knowledge of information technology and healthcare is desirable. Previous experience working on IT projects.
A+ certification. Net+ certification.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
What might draw you to Banner Health? A great health care career, of course—and a great place to live, no matter what stage of life you’re in. With facilities across the West, there is a health care career for everyone, from big city living in the Phoenix area to friendly small towns in the mountains and plains. As one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the country, Banner Health offers both the stability that comes with success and the possibility of exploring new areas of the country. If you’re looking to be a key contributor to a forward-looking organization, you’ll experience a wide variety of professional advantages:
Our expansive system offers you an unmatched variety of clinical settings – from large urban trauma center to small rural hospital, ambulatory to home health.
Our commitment to healthcare innovation means you always have the latest technologies at your fingertips to help you provide the finest care possible.
The size, success and growth of our system provide you with the stability and options to pursue your desired career path.
Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits offer you options to complement your unique needs.