Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Mountain Home is seeking a Case Manager to join our Case Management team.
- Works as clinician, consultant, educator, and researcher to facilitate collaborative management of patient care.
- Works closely with physicians, nurses, social workers and a wide range of medical and non-medical professionals.
- Evaluates patient progress toward outcomes by monitoring the goals, care plan and revising plan of care as necessary.
- Determines need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations. Reviews therapist evaluations, treatment, objectives, and plans.
- Responds to patient and family needs. Serves as advocate when problems and issues arise.
- Coordinates discharge and post-discharge requirements; orientates and trains family members; provides resources.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates or Bachelors' of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 2 years' of RN experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN License in the State of Practice
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
For more information, please contact Julie Leguineche at email@example.com
About Mountain Home
With a close-knit, rural community of 15,000, the Mountain Home lies on the eastern edge of a broad high-desert valley surrounded by vast acreages of public land. Lying a few miles east are the Boise National Forest, and the Danskin and Bennett Mountain Ranges, with peaks rising to over 8,000 feet. Located just 40 minutes southeast of Idaho's capitol city of Boise and home to Mountain Home Air Force Base, residents benefit from a cost of living roughly fifteen percent less than the national average. The city enjoys clean air, low crime rate and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Learn more about what Mountain Home has to offer you:
City of Mountain Home | Bruneau Dunes State Park | Fishing at C.J. Strike Reservoir | Anderson Ranch Reservoir | Desert Canyon Golf Course | Mountain Home Historical Museum | Sled the Trinities | Mtn Home Country Music Festival | Downtown Revitalization Plan
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.