Location: Valhalla, New York
Admin / Clerical
The Program Coordinator supports health care program staff and partners in the implementation of best practices to assist quality improvement initiatives, which maximize prevention opportunities in primary care.
- Monitors and supervises the activities of program employees and volunteers
- Oversees daily operations of a program and determines priorities
- Utilizes technology and manages documentation in electronic application or software associated with the role and scope of work, to maximize productivity
- Advises staff, volunteers and participants on answers to questions and provides technical assistance
- Revises program goals and objectives to meet the changing needs of program participants
- Complies with policies and procedures governing the program and ensures that the program is operating at maximum efficiency
- Approves program expenditures staying within budget limitations. Prepares reports and financial statements regarding program operations
- Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of the program and develops methods and systems for increased efficiency
- Ensures compliance with record keeping and occurrence reporting in accordance with all current company, local, state and federal regulations
- Participate in regional or local committee's and projects related to scope of services, quality, etc.
- Engages in recruitment process and reviews applications for potential employees and assists mangers in the hiring process
- Trains new employees and volunteers to ensure proper operation of the program
- Participates in solicitation of funding requests from outside sponsors; Completes all paper work required for funding and approval by management of all parts of the program.
- Works with Marketing department to develop promotional literature for the program, such as brochures, newsletters and flyers
- Facilitates educational workshops, meetings, conferences and events associated with the program
- Engages in outreach efforts and Interact with members of the community to help achieve program goals and objectives
- Maintains a professional appearance and a clean, safe environment
- Performs word processing; creates Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations; prepares reports
- Develops and maintains electronic files as necessary
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects simultaneously; solicits, researches, and compiles supporting materials for projects; follows through on issues in a timely manner
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills; provides customer service; assists other support staff as necessary; collaborates with all levels of internal leadership, management, and staff as well as outside clients, vendors, and other external parties
- Other duties as assigned for specific service line and programmatic requirements
Minimum of one year of health care program coordination experience, required.
Four-year degree from an accredited institution, required.
Licenses / Certifications:
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.