Location: Lenoir, North Carolina
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
APP Hospitalists Needed in Beautiful Western, NC
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 137-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health System.
- Experience is required due to ICU requirements for all hospitalist team members
- Work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- 12 ICU beds with average daily total team "hospitalist" census of 55-65 patients (10 ICU), candidate must be comfortable managing ICU patients
- Experience with procedures is preferred but not required (central line & vent management)
- 12 hour shifts, 7 on 7 off rotation (Monday-Sunday) or modified options
- EMR - Epic
- Average of 5 providers working daily on day shift
- 10-14 patients per provider during days
- Specialty backup: Cardiology, GI, Nephrology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, ENT, Pulmonary
- Occasional night shifts are open to those willing to participate
- Location- 321 Mulberry Street, SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career--Have it ALL!
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
To be considered, please email your CV to email@example.com