Key attributes of a successful Manager, Clinical-Ambulatory and Procedural Portfolio Management candidate includes:
• Core understanding of Project Management Institute (PMI) concepts and processes.
• Understanding of waterfall, agile, and hybrid project methodologies.
• People and team building skills.
• Organization and coordination skills.
• Detail oriented and a self-starter.
• Running effective meetings and getting buy-in and participation from executive leaders.
• Effectively working diplomatically across teams with varying objectives.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applications, IT technology and processes used in a healthcare setting.
• Basic financial and business acumen.
• Willingness to continually learn.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Prior experience for a successful Manager, Clinical-Ambulatory and Procedural Portfolio Management candidate includes:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems, Business, or related fields is required.
• Experience as a project manager in healthcare, especially in the ambulatory or procedural setting, is required.