Location: Newton, New Jersey
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 18472267
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Physician Assistant for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest integrated health care systems, is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to be part of the Surgical Associates of Sussex County. The team consists of experienced board-certified surgeons who are experts in many types of surgeries, from in-office procedures to minimally invasive procedures.
The role is ideal for physician assistants who have 2+ years of experience assisting with surgery. The ideal candidate will assist with surgery, round to both Newton and Hackettstown Medical Centers daily and will be the first ER call contact. The physician assistant will also have the ability to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served.
- Master's degree preferred
- ACLS & BLS required
- PA License in NJ required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a PA role assisting with surgery is strongly preferred
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong work ethic and a team player who can work independently
- Interest in working with this clinical profile is needed
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $2500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please email your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.