Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Full Time RN Lead to join our Internal Medicine Clinic - Park Place team.
The RN Lead will assist with the following:
-Supports the Clinical staff and the PKP Manager at this large site
-Attends Provider meetings, huddles, and lead clinical staff meetings at PKP
-Responsible for OJT, EOC, SMART, POCT, or delegation thereof
-TLC sign off and completion from staff
-Approximately 30 clinical team members on site
-Assists with staffing, sick call coverage, and PTO
-Oversees medication ordering, COVID Vaccines, and delegation of duties to the clinical team within their scope
-Prepares orientation schedules for MA-T's, ACAP, and new employees
-Creates and communicates new processes and workflows within the clinic for best patient care and outcomes
-Stays up to date with clinical workflows, changes, and best practices
This position will work directly with the Clinic Manager, Site Medical Director, and MA Lead to manage the large Internal Medicine Site.
Four, 10 hour shifts, Monday - Friday
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Responsible for ensuring patient care needs are met through effective management of staffing resources and operations.
- Assists or may be responsible for scheduling, communication, and clinical decision making. Works with staff to promote resolution of conflicts and counsels staff when clinical practice standards are not met.
- Assists with budget planning and clinical needs assessments.
- Responsible for training or assignment of training.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/ or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's of Nursing Degree
- Experience: 3 years' experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
- Previous experience in primary care ambulatory setting is ideal
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.